Monday, October 12, 2009

Sanctuary


There is a sanctuary deep within…
a place of compassion, wisdom and peace.
All we need to live a life of fulfillment
rests within this sanctuary.
Often we seek outside of ourselves,
looking for meaning that we believe
will give us worth,
when all we need do is return to this place,
this Source of wholeness and divinity.
Connecting to our inner source we manifest the life we desire;
through compassion and love we come to know our true Self.
On this journey we discover that
Divine Source is within us;
deeply nestled in our inner sanctuary,
waiting for us to come home.

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Beautiful Deborah! I am most at home/rest when I can rest in my inner sanctuary!

Deborah said...

When is your book of poetry and photography coming out? This is lovely Deborah.

Deborah said...

Deborah, This is beautiful. Calling that sacred space within the heart chamber a Sanctuary is the best descriptive word anyone could have chosen. Yet, it was you who chose it from your deep well of insight and I thank you. I will pass it to my daughter who is struggling to find her own 'divine source'.

Deborah said...

this is so very beautiful .. such an engrossing piece of work .. a nice blog .. reminds me of myself ... the sense of spirituality is amazing ..

http://avneetanttal.blogspot.com/